Monday, February 2, 2009

Harmony

I'm really beginning to appreciate the silence in life. Too often we resort to words to try and make sense of this world, but it is near impossible. It's just a huge network of feeling and emotion and the best way to understand those things is to stop talking and start listening.

Eating lunch by myself and taking photography are giving me so much more alone time. I feel peaceful. I'm letting my brain get some to stop and think and it feels great. As crazy as every day is, I feel really really good.

I'm making peace with a lot of people and reaffirming relationships so that they stay strong in the future. It's a really great feeling. I feel like I'm leaving baggage behind and just learning to truly care and love.

I'm listening to This Will Destroy You. I feel so great right now.

No comments: