Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yipes.

Pretty tight weekend yo. Drama day was a lot of fun and the show was seriously awesome. Props to all the bands that played fo sho.

And now it's Sunday night. I can't tell you how much I'm dreading school tomorrow. I don't like that. It's my senior fucking year and everything is going well for me, I should be excited. But I'm in a shitty mood and I feel like everything is going wrong at school. I can't handle being around people. They make me so upset. Even my friends piss me off. I don't know what to do, I feel like I'm losing control. I just want to spend the rest of my life in a room with the people I can count on, the handful of you. To them: Thank you.

This is such a rant.

My point is I've been really down lately. And I really want to come up.

No comments: