Monday, November 10, 2008

Bum bum bum bum

I haven't posted in a while, but I will stay committed! This blog will stay active!

Life is good. I'm happy. I'm finally getting the hang of A Christmas Carol, the lines are starting to stick. I get to have my pictures taken on Thursday for the paper, that's pretty cool. I really don't like the spotlight though. Like, its sweet, and I'm super proud and honored to get the role, but its uncomfortable for me to have so many people looking on to me when I don't know if I feel like I deserve it. I'm so much more confident with my intelligence because I've always been told that it's there, but when it comes to doing anything else I just feel weird weird weird. And I feel like a cocky asshole for writing that.

I just found Razia's Shadow and I'm going to listen to it and apply for scholarships and apply to Eastern and work on WTP.

PS. Yo MSU. If you be readin dis, give yo boy a holla back. Can I comez to yo college?

No comments: