Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quotes

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead

"I was half in love with her by the time we sat down." -- The Catcher in the Rye

"What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff - I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them." -- The Catcher in the Rye

"When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man." -- A Clockwork Orange

"Does God want goodness of choice or the choice of goodness? Is a man who chooses to be bad perhaps in some way better than a man who has good imposed upon him?" -- A Clockwork Orange

"Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future." -- Oscar Wilde

"Ask her if she still keeps all her kings in the back row." -- The Catcher in the Rye