Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HAHAHAHAH!

This school is a fucking joke. I now can't apply to college because three weeks into the school year my schedule is still not what it is supposed to be and I have to go through some dumb ass secretary to see my counselor. I have a list of questions I need answered and I can't even walk ten feet to see him for ten fucking minutes. So now I'm still stuck. I have until October 6 to get this application in. No doubt its going to take three months to send my transcript. If I get held out of college because of these fucks, I'm gonna raise hell. This is bullshit.

Oh and on top of that, halfway through the third week of school, we still don't have the right software on our Macs in newspaper. I sure would love to be able to actually fucking accomplish something in my class. And dumbass Mr. Modziers gets pissed at me because I can do his job better than he can.

This is ridiculous. I can't even learn or move forward or do anything in a fucking school!!!

1 comment:

Lillian said...

I'm sorry to hear that. our school is obsessed and possessed with pressuring kids to go to college straight from high school, you think they'd help you instead of blowing you off.

Being the bitch I am, when asked about college I give them a flat "I'm not going next year." Imagine the death glares! My situation is an art school situation, though, in which I need a large portfolio. I'm simply not done with a portfolio, ya know. In a year I should be and I'll move on to school after that. But they think I mean "I'm not going to a university so I won't aid funding to your corrupt school system by filling your quota." In short, fuck them, you do what you must to get in when you want to.

Life starts after high school, don't let 'em bring you down.