Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wild World of Sports!

It's been a bit of a crazy couple of days.

First of all, I finished my app for State today. Holy shit, I'm an adult. I want to go read Catcher in the Rye. I am really excited, but I'm scared. I don't think I'm ready to leave childhood behind. I just don't know about anything...

Okay enough of that, goodness time. I am Scrooge in the play. Holy shit. Not at all expected, but I'm so fucking excited. AHH! I'm really proud of everyone who tried out and I'm so happy with this cast. It's going to be so much fun!!!

Gabby and I fought a bunch this weekend, but last night, we stayed up till two, cried, and figured it all out. Today was such a wonderfully happy day. I'm walkin' on clouds. I love it when things are just great. Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

Good times. More to come. I'm so happy right now.

No comments: